Youth Flag Football League - ages 4-15
- Contact email at 813-659-4255 or by
- Current Flag Football Season Files
- Registration is early to late August each year at:
Recreation and Parks Department administrative office
1904 South Park Road
Plant City FL 33563-8113
- Age groups - all co-ed: 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-11-12, 13-14-15
- Birth certificate required for boys and girls ages 4 - 15 (as of November 1 of the season year)
- Registration fee of $35 includes 8 game season for all age groups (no tournament), jersey, insurance.
About the League
- 2018 is our 52nd year of play
- Season runs late-September through late-November
- No practices! Players only meet on game days.
- No coaches! "Instructing Officials" both referee and coach. One official works the offense for both teams, another official works the defense for both teams.
- Games are played at the Otis M. Andrews Sports Complex, 2402 East Cherry Street, off North Park Road behind Hillsborough Community College
- Game times are Saturday mornings: 8:30 a.m., 9:45 a.m., 11 a.m., 12:15 p.m.
- Rec-level - non-contact fun! Low key - stresses learning, teamwork and enjoyment
- Players provide black shorts and either cleats or sneakers
- Team assignment call-out information will be provided once paid registration is received at our office.
Persons not registered by the end of the registration dates will be placed on a waiting list and may not be assigned to a team. Team assignments are done strictly using call-out results. Please do not ask us to team friends or neighbors together. We can not be fair to others if we do. Thanks!
Online registration is not available at this time. Payment by mail with completed registration form and check or money order (payable to CITY OF PLANT CITY). Payment in person at the Recreation & Parks admin office with cash, check, money order (payable to CITY OF PLANT CITY) or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover).