Youth Soccer League - ages 4-18
- Contact Tim Hanlon at 813-659-4255 or by email
- View program documents here
- Registration is January through early February each year at
Recreation & Parks Department administrative office
1904 South Park Road
Plant City, FL 33563-8113
- Age groups: co-ed under 5, co-ed under 6, co-ed under 7, co-ed under 8, girls U10, boys U10, girls U12, boys U12, girls U15, boys U15, co-ed U19
- Birth certificate required for boys and girls ages 4 - 18 (as of June 1 of the season year)
- Registration fee of $35 includes 8 game season for all age groups (no tournament), jersey, accident insurance.
- 40th season (2016) photos and write-up at this link!
About the League
- 2019 is our 43rd year of play
- Season runs late March through early June, practices start mid-March
- Teams are limited to 2 meetings a week: 2 practices or 1 practice and 1 game or 2 games. One or two preseason only meetings for U05-U06, none during the season. No coaches or practices for U19.
- Games are played at the Otis M. Andrews Sports Complex, 2402-2602 East Cherry Street, off North Park Road behind Hillsborough Community College
- Game times for most age groups are Saturday mornings: 8:30 am, 9:45 am, 11 am, 12:15 p.m. . (U15-B and U19 play on Tuesday evenings at 6 p.m. or 7:15 p.m.). Number of teams may require some weeknight games for other age groups as well.
- Rec-level fun! Low key - stresses learning, teamwork and enjoyment
- Players provide mandatory equipment: shin guards, black shorts and either cleats or sneakers. Players should also have a ball to take to practice (size 3 for U05-U08, size 4 for U10-U12 and size 5 for U15-U19).
- Team assignment call-out information will be provided once paid registration is received at our office.
Persons not registered by the end of the registration dates will be placed on a waiting list and may not be assigned to a team. Team assignments are done strictly using call-out results. Please do not ask us to team friends or neighbors together. We can not be fair to others if we do. Thanks!
Online registration is not available at this time. Payment by mail with completed registration form and check or money order (payable to CITY OF PLANT CITY). Payment in person at the Recreation & Parks admin office with cash, check, money order (payable to CITY OF PLANT CITY) or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover).