Easter Egg Hunt
ANNUAL CITY-WIDE EASTER EGG HUNT
CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS OF THE 2012 EVENT!
CLICK HERE FOR THE 2014 EVENT FLYER
2014 EVENT: SATURDAY, APRIL 19, 2014 - 10:00 AM
held at the Otis M. Andrews Sports Complex
2402 East Cherry Street, Plant City 33563
(click address link above for directions)
- 2014 is the 25th year of this event!
- Egg Hunt itself is FREE for all youths ages 3-11
- Bring your own basket!
- Youths are divided into age groups: 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-11
- Two special "Golden Eggs" will be hidden in each egg nest. Finders turn them in for a large Easter Basket after the hunt!
- Each nest has group leaders who will assist the youths and provide eggs to those with none
- The Egg Hunt is for the youths - no adults allowed in the nest, only youth participants and staff
- Instruct your child to meet you back at the nest perimeter after the hunt
- If you have youths in more than one age group, we will have a family reunion tent for everyone to meet at following the hunt
- Other activities will open after the Egg Hunt and they will close at 12:00 pm
- Thanks to our sponsors, a hot dog and drink is FREE for all youths up to 12 years old!
- Non-refundable Bunny Dollars will be on sale at the event for $1 each to be used for:
- 2 Bunny Dollars each:
- Air Brushing
- Trackless Train ride
- 5 Bunny Dollars each:
- Digital photo with the Easter Bunny
- Special thanks to our 2014 sponsors:
- Global Sports Alliance
- Publix Super Markets
- Sedita Kilton & Company, CPA, PL
- Plant City Optimist Club
- Sonic Drive-In
- Family Bowl
- Toufayan Bakeries
- Plant City High School Key Club
- Hillsborough Title
- Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union
- Central Florida Dog & Disc Club
- Burger King (Park Road)