Friends of the Library is an incorporated non-profit organization that fosters fiscal and volunteer support for Bruton Memorial Library. We are citizens who believe that an excellent library with varied programs for adults and children is essential for our community.
· Friends encourage all residents to utilize the functions and facilities of the library on a more frequent basis.
· Friends volunteer to serve by assisting with book sales, newsletters, programs, and library tasks.
· Friends raise supplemental funds to obtain enhancements for the library such as books, educational equipment and programs.
· Friends support programs in our community that promote literacy.
· Friends recruit Friends
· Learn more about the Friends of the Library and join using the Friends of the Bruton Memorial Library Application .
· Learn more about upcoming Friends' Programs.