The City of Plant City Florida Embracing the Future While Preserving the Past...

Go To Search
RSS Feeds Icon
Meeting Spaces
The Mary Noel Moody Community Meeting Room

The Mary Noel Moody Community Meeting Room is available for community groups to hold meetings, programs, or special events. The large room can be divided into two smaller rooms, and those groups whose events are free and open to the public can reserve a room. Refreshments may be served and there is a small catering kitchen for public use.

Meeting Room Applications & Reservations
Groups wishing to use the meeting room should have an approved Application for Use of the Meeting Room on file.  Copies of the meeting room policy and the application and further information are available at the Information Desk or by calling (813) 757-9215, option 3.

The Application may be hand-delivered or mailed to the Bruton Memorial Library at 302 W. McLendon Street Plant City, FL 33563 or faxed to (813) 757-9217. 

Groups with approved applications may check for availability on our Calendar page. To make a room reservation please call the information desk at (813) 757-9215, option 3.

Our largest meeting space is Meeting Room A/B which seats approximately 90 people in chairs.  This room may be split into Meeting Room A and Meeting Room B which seat approximately 50 people in each.  We ask that groups of fewer than 10 people request Meeting Room A or B to save the combined Meeting Room A/B for groups of 10 or more.

Conference/Study Rooms

Three small conference/study rooms are provided for an individual or groups of two to six people. They are available on a first-come, first-serve basis at the Information Desk. These rooms are not reserved in advance and preference is given to adult literacy tutors. Please read the Conference/Study Room Policy for more information.

City of Plant City 302 W. Reynolds St P.O. Box C Plant City, Fl. 33563 Ph: (813) 659-4200
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.