Dad-Daughter Date Night
Time & Location
The next dance will be held on February 9, 2019. A 2019 information flyer/registration form will be available below in early January 2019.
The dance will be held at John R. Trinkle Center on the HCC Campus, located at:
1206 North Park Road, Plant City, FL 33563
(1 block east of Park Road on Cherry Street)
Thanks to the 300+ attendees for a great time at the 2018 dance! Photos are posted on our Facebook site in the photo albums section under 2018 Dad Daughter Date Night.
If you attended the 2018 event and would like to fill out an event survey, please click here. The survey will be open until March 30, 2018.
If you would like to be a sponsor for the 2019 dance, please contact us at 813-659-4256!
- Info/registration flyer will be available in January for the 2019 at this link.
- Great event for dads, grandfathers, uncles, guardians or father figures to enjoy a special event with their daughters, granddaughters, nieces or special ladies ages 3 and up. Adult Daddy Daughter couples are welcomed too, but all females attending must attend with a father, step-father, uncle, grandfather, guardian or other adult father-figure!
- Started in 2010, 2019 is our 10th year and the 2019 theme will be announced in January 2019.
- Next event is booked for February 9, 2019 at the HCC John R. Trinkle Center, 1206 North Park Road (one block east of Park Road on Cherry Street). Doors open 45 minutes prior to the event for pictures and pre-event activities.
- Preregistration starts early January for the 2019 event!
- Registration will end upon a sellout or no later than 7 days prior to the dance, whichever comes first.
Do not delay!! Event will probably sell out prior to the registration deadline 7 days prior to the dance!
- Enjoy a fun early-evening of food and entertainment.
- Cost is $35 per couple, $10 per additional ticket.
- Includes a flower for the princess and a keepsake photo of the couple/family.
- Come dressed to impress!
- RSVP is required - space is limited and will fill up quickly!
- This is not a school event! First come first serve paid registration is through the host, Plant City Recreation & Parks Department. You must preregister by mail or in person at the Recreation & Parks Department administration office, 1904 South Park Road, Plant City FL 33563
- For more info and to register, please contact us by email or call at 813-659-4255