Youth Flag Football League
- Contact email at 813-659-4255 or by
- Current Flag Football Season Files
- Registration is early to late August each year at:
Recreation and Parks Department administrative office
1904 South Park Road
Plant City FL 33563-8113
- Age groups - all co-ed: 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-11-12, 13-14-15
- Birth certificate required for boys and girls ages 4 - 15 (as of November 1 of the season year)
- Registration fee of $35 includes 7 game season (plus tournament for ages 8-9 and up), jersey, insurance.
About the League
- 2018 is our 52nd year of play
- Season runs late-September through late-November
- No practices! Players only meet on game days.
- No coaches! "Instructing Officials" both referee and coach. One official works the offense for both teams, another official works the defense for both teams.
- Games are played at the Otis M. Andrews Sports Complex, 2402 East Cherry Street, off North Park Road behind Hillsborough Community College
- Game times are Saturday mornings: 8:30 a.m., 9:45 a.m., 11 a.m., 12:15 p.m.
- Rec-level - non-contact fun! Low key - stresses learning, teamwork and enjoyment
- Players provide black shorts and either cleats or sneakers
- Team assignment call-out information will be provided once paid registration is received at our office.
Persons not registered by the end of the registration dates will be placed on a waiting list and may not be assigned to a team. Team assignments are done strictly using call-out results. Please do not ask us to team friends or neighbors together. We can not be fair to others if we do. Thanks!
Registration form, roster/schedules, rules, results, standings and other documents are available online.
For more information, contact our main office Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. at 813-659-4255.