Shiloh Cemetery

The Shiloh Cemetery is located on the north side of town at 314 East Terrace Drive.
GPS Coordinates: Lat: 28o 02' 25.30" N Long: 82o 07' 07.10" W

This cemetery was established in 1810 and the City later assumed ownership and maintenance in 1884. The original west section includes 530 spaces which are sold out.

In 2007 the City added on an additional 966 spaces to the east. For space information or questions, please contact the Cemetery Operations office at 813-707-7429.
Shiloh sign 2009.jpg